Friday, May 30, 2014

Warhammer 40k tournament tomorrow

Hello everyone, Andy here. Tomorrow I have both my first tournament, as well as my first games since moving down to the Twin Cities.

It is an 1850 point tournament, and I really have no idea what to expect. I have no idea what armies are played around here are anything, so I am really going on blind. And since I am, I decided I'm just going to bring a ragtag army of all my favorite units from both the Ultramarines and Eldar. That way, even if I lose, at least I will have fun with the armies I have to play!

So without further ado, here is the list!

Eldar
HQ - Farseer
Troop - 6 Dire Avengers
DT - Wave Serpent - Scatter Laser, Shuriken Cannon
Troop - 5 Dire Avengers
DT - Wave Serpent - Scatter Lasers, Shuriken Cannon
Fast Attack - Crimson Hunter - Exarch
Fast Attack - 8 Warp Spiders
Heavy Support - Wraithknight

Space Marines
HQ - Marneus Calgar
6 Honour Guard -  Thunderhammer, Relic Blade
DT - Drop Pod
Troop - 10 Tactical Squad - Melta Bomb, Plasma Gun, Missile Launcher, Combi-Plasma
DT - Rhino - Dozer Blades

So I know this list isn't optimal by any means, but they are models I love and have all painted and enjoy playing. I've found 40k is a lot less fun if you take it to seriously, so I'm going to go out there, throw some dice, and have a good time.

I'll give results and hopefully some pictures tomorrow!

- Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment