Thursday, May 22, 2014

Menoth Update - 2

Hello again, Andy here with another menoth update! Today I bring you the mighty Vanquisher! 
The Vanquisher is my favorite warjack from the menoth battle box. It has solid ranged and melee capability. But it is most at home from afar. 
So far I've used it in 3 games. It hasn't died yet. And it has killed a steelsoul protector, gorax, Laris, and some shredders. A lot of those kills were two for ones where blast damage at +2 and boosted can still really hurt. And if they happen to live, there is always fire to finish the job! 
I tried a highlighting technique to make my black pop a bit more. I think it worked pretty well overall. It isn't great when up close but it definitely works for table top quality. 
Well, now that I'm moved back to Minnesota and I graduated, I hope I have some more time to work on some models! 

Enjoy!
-Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment